Study Room Policies
YOU MUST SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK "CONTINUE" OR "CANCEL"
- Study Rooms can only be checked out with a current VC/UHV library card.
- Groups have priority over individuals.
- Students, Faculty and Staff have priority over non-affiliated members.
- Time Period
- Rooms check out for 2 hours at a time
- Rooms can be renewed for one additional check out period unless others are waiting.
- Keys stay in the building at all times
- If leaving for a short time, leave the key at the Media Desk and pick up upon return.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 48 hrs in advance. Please notify us if you are unable to come.
- Reservations made on a continuing basis are allowed only by Faculty
- Library Policy
- All Library Policies apply.
- Drinks are allowd in closed containers.
- Snacks like those obtained in the basement are allowed; other food is not allowed.
- This policy does not appy to Rooms L-2 and 304.
- For Room L-2 reservations, see Circulation
- For Room 304 reservations, see a librarian